Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Backtrack4 Pre release and SpoonWEP

Looking for spoonwep.lzm and spoonwpa.lzm? don't have lzm2dir on Backtrack4, I have you covered.

I installed the BT4 pre and also discovered several things, no lzm2dir, no spoonwep/wpa etc. I searched to find out what to do and find no simple way of installing it, so I made my own scripts and repackaged spoonwep and spoonwpa into a tar file seeing how lzm is a pain on the BT4 pre. Simply download spoon.tar.gz  then enter.... OK, the dorks at mediafire deleted my file, so I uploaded it again.

tar -xvf spoon.tar.gz
./doit.sh

and in a few short minutes, you will have spoonwep2 and spoonwpa installed on BT4 Pre. What is doit.sh doing? copying the files from the usr directory to your usr directory, change permissions on one spoon file, creating the menu entries

Now how hard was that?

Word.... The Cheapbyte!

No comments:

Post a Comment